Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thought on Final projects

so far things are coming along well for me. I think the discussion on tuesday was very helpful in condenscing my thoughts on how to present my ideas. i had a question however about movement and motion...what are we trying to answer in this final project? So far, we have pretty much allowed our own personal thoughts and interests to lead us in whatever direction we like..I have been trying to deciede what direction i want the physcial aspect of my pieces to take and I am having a hard time decieding is the idea to use the readings to create soem sort of new understanding of body, landscape, image, or are we using the first projects to sort of draw a conclusion..? these are really just my own personal musings..aslso, i agree with the idea of learning how to the the live video feed, that soudns great. i plan on taking the class again next quarter and I am still very much interested in Motion capture and the possibilities of learning how to use that sort of equipment.

Also, to adriana, when are you planning yur performance and how many performers do you need?

No comments: