Monday, February 19, 2007

The presence of time in the space



















Do these pictures remind you of something???...

Hello everybody,

I think that I would like to propose a different answer than the one that I have done for assignment #2 (=site-subjective study: exporing the subjectivity and psychology in the relations between image-body-landscape)
My knot on that it is the video editing and probably not only that...
I would like to use that so familiar to us place and do an "imaged journal" about how does this place change or stays the same until our final week of exams. I would like to film that place different times per day and almost every day.
Also, I will need performers, who are going to repeat their performance during that lenght of that time. My goal on that it will be the exploration of their physicality and their intention.

No comments: